The key goal of Meath County Childcare Committee is to coordinate the implementation of National Childcare Policy at local level on behalf of the Department of Children and Youth Affairs.
Meath County Childcare Committee has been established to provide a co-ordinated approach to the support and development of quality early childhood services for children aged 0-14 years within the County.
The Committee now invite applicants for the following post:
Part-Time Support & Development Officer, this is a temporary contract to cover a maternity post.
The role of the Support and Development Officer is to support the implementation of Meath County Childcare Committee's Local Implementation Plan as agreed with the Department of Children and Youth Affairs.
Applicants must have the following;
- A minimum Level 6 qualification in Early Years
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working in the Early Years
- An in-depth knowledge of the requirements for the delivery of a quality childcare service
- Understanding of the issues and needs challenging childcare service providers and parents
- Self-motivated and possess an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Application form and full details for the above post are available on request from:
Fiona Healy, County Childcare Co-ordinator, Meath County Childcare Committee, Commons Rd, Navan, Co. Meath 046 9073010.
Closing date for applications 24th October 2014
Meath County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunities employer.